Concept Plan – Materials
This page is where you can locate master plan meeting materials and meeting summaries for the Salmonberry Corridor.
A feasibility study was completed over 2012-2103.
- Public Meeting – Tillamook 10-11-12 Salmonberry Minutes
- Public Meeting – Banks 10-23-12 Salmonberry Minutes
- Feasibility Study Salmonberry Corridor Preliminary Feasibility Report 3_21_13
Concept Plan – Kick Off Meetings
The concept plan began in mid-2013 and is currently underway. It is planned to be completed in November 2014.
Kick Off Meetings (September & December 2013)
- September Public Meeting Presentation Salmonberry – Public Meeting I – September 2013 Presentation
- December Public Meeting Presentation Salmonberry – Public Meeting 2 – December 2013 Presentation
- Tillamook Meeting Summary Public Meeting II- 12-3-13 – Tillamook – Summary Notes
- Banks Meeting Summary Public Meeting II- 12-4-13 – Banks – Summary Notes
Assessment Meetings (February 2014)
- February Public Meeting Presentation Salmonberry – Public Meeting 3 – February 2014 Presentation
- Tillamook Meeting Summary
- Banks Meeting Summary
- Draft Salmonberry Corridor Atlas Salmonberry Corridor Atlas – March 2014
- Draft Salmonberry Corridor Construction Options Salmonberry – Draft Trail Construction Options
Alternatives Meeting (June 2014)
- June Public Meeting Presentation Salmonberry – Public Meeting 3 – June 2014
- Draft Salmonberry Corridor Plan Book (37 MB) Salmonberry Plan Book_reduced_June_24_2014
Draft Plan (September 2014)
Final Draft Plan (November 2014)
Final Plan (June 2015)
If you have a comment on the rail/trail concept please feel free to post here. We want to hear what you think about the idea in the reply box below.